The Latest About Our Agency, Our People & Our Clients
“Birdcap” Creates Mural for New Sullivan Branding Office
Artist Michael Roy – a.k.a. Birdcap –at work on piece for Sullivan Branding’s new office.
Find out more about Birdcap, a well-known Memphis-area artist who is becoming internationally renowned, by checking out this article in Fusion Magazine
Sullivan Elevates Two: Names Agency Partner and Executive VP
Sullivan Branding has made two announcements that further solidify the agency’s structure for the future.
Keith Goldberg, Executive Creative Director, was named a partner in the agency. Along with his partner duties, Keith will remain ECD and continue to lead the work of the creative department.
Becky Hensley, who has been Sullivan’s Vice President and Director of Account Service, was promoted to Executive Vice President. Becky will also retain her current duties as head of Sullivan Branding’s Account Service department.
Sullivan Wins “Best of Show” at 2019 Addy Awards
Sullivan Branding took top honors at the 2019 Memphis Addy Awards for its campaign on behalf of DeSoto County Tourism.
The Best of Show prize capped off a big night for the agency – which included taking home the most gold awards (12) and the most awards overall (18) in this year’s competition.
Sullivan Debuts New Office Space
Agency’s New Home Designed by Architectural Firm, Looney Ricks Kiss
Sullivan Branding has moved into its new space at 50 South B.B. King Boulevard in downtown Memphis – three floors up from its former space in the same building.
The new space, designed by Looney Ricks Kiss, is anchored in a color palette of whites and grays and built out with steel, glass and natural woods as primary materials. The new office also includes installation of the latest presentation and communications technologies.
50 South B.B. King Boulevard, Suite 300, Memphis, TN 38103
4 New Clients Join Sullivan Roster
Agency kicks off 2019 partnering with these exciting organizations:
• The Blues Foundation – Work for this organization, dedicated to inspiring and growing an active Blues community around the world, will begin with a future-focused strategy that will inform The Foundation’s many programs – from education and scholarships to musician healthcare to the International Blues Challenge competition. It will also be the basis for an omni-channel campaign celebrating the upcoming 40th anniversary of The Blues Foundation and Blues Hall of Fame.
• Indigo Agriculture – Helping this microbiology-based, technology-driven brand revolutionize the world of farming – by “harnessing nature to sustainably feed the planet” – is a thrilling proposition for 2019 and the years ahead.
• Mempho Music Festival – Sullivan Branding will lead efforts to position, brand, message, design merchandise and create advertising for this a-list music festival. Roll-out in April.
• Tennessee Department of Health | Immunology – To spread the word about the importance of up-to-date immunizations, Sullivan Branding will develop and launch a statewide immunization campaign focused on children, the elderly and medical professionals. Breaking in May.
Welcome: 5 New Team Members
Sullivan Branding is pleased to announce the following new hires across multiple departments:
• Clay Andrus, Digital Production Designer
• Courtney Daniel, Account Coordinator
• Jake Juliot, Account Executive
• Michelle Ngo, Digital Developer
• Whitney Blackburn, Senior Writer
Our newest agency members will be working across a range of Sullivan Branding clients, including Evergreen Packaging, Indigo Agriculture, Tennessee Department of Health and Terminix Commercial.
Anti-Tobacco Campaign Set to Launch
Sullivan Branding created and deployed a statewide anti-tobacco campaign for the Tennessee Department of Health.
The campaign — “We Own Big Tobacco” — is targeted at Gen Z and young Millennials, challenging and empowering them to “own” their future and the future health of their state.
Campaign elements include: TV, In-theater video, digital content, print, out of home, transit and social media creative
Year-End Wrap Up
2018 was a year for which we are very thankful.
We welcomed 10 new clients to the agency:
• Dyno Nobel
• Evergreen Packaging
• FedEx Services
• Helena Agriculture
• National Foundation for Transplants
• Tennessee Department of Health
• Terminix Commercial
• Tru by Hilton
We created and launched:
• 11 new campaigns
• 23 new websites
We were recognized by:
• National (2 awards)
• Regional (8 awards)
• Local (15 awards)
Communication Arts Magazine
• DeSoto County Tourism campaign
Print Magazine 2018 Design Annual
• Alzheimer’s & Dementia Services campaign
Holiday Project Supports Food Bank
This season, Sullivan Branding created a series of 6 holiday cards based on food themes. Each set distributed to our clients represents a donation in their name to the Mid-South Food Bank.
These cards can be used by original recipients as holiday greetings they send to others, raising awareness of the problem of hunger in our country and making a wider audience aware of how they can help.
The Mid-South Food Bank provides vital food security to more than 400,000 people in the Memphis and greater Mid-South areas. To learn more about this organization’s essential work or to donate to their efforts, visit midsouthfoodbank.org.